Home / US Visa / US Visa Process (page 2)

US Visa Process

I-485 Form Adjustment of Status

US EmbassyThe Form I-485 is needed for an Adjustment of Status after a K1 Visa holder has married in the United States. This is used to apply to adjust your status to that of a permanent resident of the United States.

Read More »

US Visa Interview Questions

US EmbassyThe US visa interview takes place at the US Embassy where your fiancee or wife is located. What they try to establish is how well you know each other and if the relationship is real or if there are other factors involved.

Read More »

Incoming search terms:

Find us on Google+