Home / US Visa / Immigration Forms

Immigration Forms

I-131: Advance Parole

US EmbassyThe Form I-131 is needed when you wish to leave the United States and return again. It is for a reentry permit, refugee travel document or advance parole travel document, to include parole into the U.S. for humanitarian reasons.

Read More »

Incoming search terms:

I-129F Form, Petition for Alien Fiancee

US EmbassyThe Form I-129F is used for a number of purposes. It is used to petition to bring your fiancee (K1 Visa) and that person’s children to the U.S. for marriage to you amongst other applications. You search this website for more information.

Read More »

Find us on Google+