These are the documents that would bee needed if you are applying for a K3 Visa or as it is also known a US Spouse Visa. Always speak to lawyer before you start the process as there might be issues you have overlooked when making the application.
These are the documents which would be needed for your application for a US Spouse Visa. Where needed it has been explained further:
- Two non-immigrant Visa Applications, Form DS-156 ;
- A passport valid for at least six months beyond your intended period of stay;
- Birth certificate of your Spouse;
- Marriage certificate where you got married;
- Divorce or death certificate(s) of any previous spouse(s);
- Police certificates from your present country of residence;
- Medical examination (The US Embassy knows what is needed)
- Evidence of financial support – They may require a Form I-134);
- Evidence of relationship (Emails, photos, love letters);
- Payment fees.
Once you have collected all these documents ensure that there are no errors in the application form. Once the visa has been approved it is valid for 4 months. This can be extended at the US Embassy but ensure that once you have the visa that you are ready to go to the US.
If you are issued a K-3 visa, the Consular Officer will give you your passport containing the K-3 visa and a sealed packet containing the civil documents you provided, plus other documents prepared by the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. It is important that youÂ do not open the sealed packet. Only the DHS immigration official should open this packet when you enter the United States.
Also note that if there are minor children of your wife then you would also need to look at the K4 Visa for the children or child.
Incoming search terms:
- Us Spouse Visa Application Form
- if you are issued an immigrant visa the consular officer will give you your passport containing the immigrant visa and a sealed packet containing the documents which you provided it is important that you do not open the sealed packet only the u s immigrat
- Spause visa docoment
- ive interview as a wife in the usa ambassy in lebanon
- DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR US SPOUSAL VISA
- documents needed for spouse visa to usa from lebanon
- documents needed for spouse visa in us
- documents needed for spousal visa
- documents neede for spouse visa application
- your documents have been collected from the us embassy