In 2009 new rules came into being. This rule is with regards to vaccinations. The US Immigration services requires that the person entering the US has been vaccinated against the following.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Influenza type b (Hib)
- Tetanus and diphtheria toxoids
If you do not have all then speak to a lawyer or to anyone at the US Embassy as to what it is that they will require. What proof do they need and what is applicable to the country in which you are located.
Incoming search terms:
- us nairobi consulate immunization in nairobi/kenya
- us embassy in kenya vaccinations
- nairobi embassy list vaccinations required
- polio vacine requirement consulate of pakistan usa
- US embassy kenya immunization requirement
- us embassy kenya vaccines
- us embassy vaccination requirements dakar
- us embasy vaccine requirements from japan
- vaccination requirments of us visa